Why train to teach with Dixons?
Train in aspirational and successful schools which are innovating to improve the life chances of local children.
Our ITT programme draws on national and international developments in teacher training, providing a high quality experience.
Dixons teacher training programme offers you:
- 100% school based training
- placements in successful schools with excellent learning and behaviour
- case studies of success from across our 12 academies
- coaching that helps you to make faster progress than many other programmes
- a tremendous level of support from the Teaching Institute team, host teachers, mentors and school leaders
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) accreditation
- PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate of Education) including masters credits
- potential employment with Dixons MAT, including our growing free schools in Bradford or Leeds
You will also have the opportunity to:
- be fully immersed in the life of a school all year
- work with students from the start of your course
- learn from highly experienced, successful teachers and mentors.
- be part of something special
Dixons Trinity in Bradford achieved the third-highest Progress 8 results in the country. Dixons Kings Academy was in the top 40, Dixons City was in the top 3% of schools and Dixons Allerton in the top 10% nationally.