- Train To Teach
- Why train to teach with Dixons?
- What subjects do we offer?
- Information Events and One to One Calls
- Getting school experience
- How to apply and entry requirements
- Funding, fees and SKE information
- Why our trainees chose to train with Dixons
- Contact us and register your interest
- Top tips from our trainees
- Book a One to One Telephone Call
- Meet the Teacher Training Dixons Institute Team
- Find out more about our academies
- What to expect during your training
Information Events and One to One Calls
The best way to find out about Dixons Teacher Training is to talk to us.
If you are interested in applying for Dixons Teacher Training and you would like more information about our course, you have the opportunity to attend one of our Information Events. You also have the option to speak to the a member of the Dixons Teaching Institute team or one of our current trainees by registering your interest.
We are always happy to help and answer any questions you may have.
We know how important this decision is for you and will support you in making the right choice. By attending one of our Information Events, you will find out more about:
Dixons Academies Trust; our excellent course; the support we provide; potential employment opportunities; you will also meet the dedicated Dixons Teacher Training team.
Our Dixons Teacher Training Information Events currently take place remotely and will take place on:
- 29 September 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- 2 November 5pm - 6pm
- 2 December 5pm - 6pm
- 18 January 5pm - 6pm
- 10 February 5pm - 6pm
- 9 March 5pm - 6pm
- 7 April 5pm - 6pm
- 26 May 5pm - 6pm
- 23 June 5pm - 6pm
Register your interest
Register your interest by completing the form below and we will contact you with further information or guidance. Please complete the form here.
To attend an Information Event or a one to one call and for any other enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 085441 to speak to Sarah.
To support you with your decision, you can find out more about School Direct options here.
You can also find out more about a career in teaching and get support and advice from the Department for Education here.
“Dixons Teacher Training have continued to support me and I feel like I'm part of a family.” Aroosa, Dixons Teacher Training Alumni