We are a well-established school trust of 17 schools serving the communities of Bradford, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester. These consist of 11 secondary academies, 3 primaries, 2 all-through academies and a standalone sixth form academy. Our mission is to lead educational improvement in the region through high performing academies which value diversity and maximise attainment. We ensure that Dixons students have high aspirations and our collective ambition brings about success. Students learn together in well-ordered and happy communities, from all cultures and backgrounds across the cities.
- Dixons Manningham Primary joined our trust in January 2015 from a predecessor school in Special Measures. It has made strong progress since.
- Dixons Marchbank Primary joined our trust in January 2014 from a predecessor school in Special Measures. It has made strong progress since.
- Dixons Music Primary opened as a Wave 2 Free School in August 2012. Its specialism is dedicated to using music education to raise standards of student achievement, self-discipline and oracy.
- Dixons Allerton Academy joined our trust in September 2009 from a Special Measures predecessor school. It has transformed its fortunes since and, now is one of the higher-performing schools in Bradford.
- Dixons Trinity Chapeltown was our first school in Leeds and is closely linked with Dixons Trinity in Bradford. It opened as a primary in September 2017, and added its secondary phase a year later. It moved into permanent accommodation in early 2020.
- Dixons Broadgreen Academy was the second school to join our North West hub, officially converting in November 2021.
- Dixons Brooklands Academy on 1 January 2022, we incorporated Manchester Health Academy, a single academy trust, as Dixons Brooklands Academy, our first school in Manchester
- Dixons City Academy opened in 1990 as one of only 15 City Technology Colleges in the country, with the intention to transform education in each locality. It is a high-performing school with a national profile ever since, around which our trust is built.
- Dixons Cottingley Academy joined Dixons in July 2018 from the former Samuel Lister Academy. It now draws its model from our other Bradford academies and is led by the former vice principal of Dixons Trinity Academy.
- Dixons Fazakerley Academy was the founding member of our North West hub, the first step of our expansion outside of West Yorkshire, opening in September 2021.
- Dixons Kings Academy joined Dixons in January 2015 as a struggling free school. It has since gone on to become one of our very highest-performing academies.
- Dixons McMillan Academy opened in September 2014. Its students have made very strong progress since.
- Dixons Trinity Academy opened in August 2012. It is the top-performing state school in Bradford & Leeds, and one of the very highest for Progress 8 in the country.
- Dixons Unity Academy re-opened as a Dixons academy on 1st October 2018 from the former Swallow Hill Community School and draws its main support from Dixons Kings, including its new principal.
- Dixons Croxteth Academy joined our trust in November 2022 and became our third school in Liverpool.
- Dixons Newall Green opened in September 2023 as our first free school in Manchester.
- Dixons Sixth Form Academy opened in 2019 in the Douglas Mill building on Manchester Road. With the scale to offer more places to both Dixons students and others, it offers a broader curriculum than the smaller school-based sixth forms that it replaces.