The Dixons Teaching Institute is a National Teaching School and much more. It supports Dixons teachers and leaders to be the best that they can be and make a difference where it is needed most.
Train in aspirational and successful schools which are innovating to improve the life chances of local children.
Our ITT programme draws on national and international developments in teacher training, providing a high quality experience.
Dixons teacher training programme offers you:
- 100% school based training
- placements in successful schools with excellent learning and behaviour
- case studies of success from across our 12 dynamic academies
- coaching that helps you to make faster progress than many other programmes
- a tremendous level of support for QTS, PCGE including masters credits
- potential employment with Dixons Academies Trust, including our growing free schools in Bradford or Leeds
as well as opportunities to:
- be fully immersed in the life of a school all year
- work with students from the start of your course
- learn from highly experienced, successful teachers and mentors
- be part of something special