- > Centre for Growth
- > Initial Teacher Training
Initial Teacher Training
Dixons Centre for Growth supports Dixons teachers and leaders to be the best that they can be and make a difference where it is needed most.
Train in aspirational and successful schools which are innovating to improve the life chances of local children.
Our ITT programme draws on national and international developments in teacher training, providing a high quality experience.
Dixons teacher training programme offers you:
- 100% school-based training
- placements in successful schools with excellent learning and behaviour
- case studies of success from across our dynamic academies
- coaching that helps you to make faster progress
- a tremendous level of support for QTS and PCGE
- potential employment with Dixons Academies Trust, including our new schools in the North West.
There are also opportunities to:
- be fully immersed in the life of a school all year
- work with students from the very start of your course
- learn from highly experienced, successful teachers and mentors
- be part of something special
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org